Wednesday 23 November 2011

exercise...

“Haran, join us man, its Kishen birthday party and time to have some fun”,said Ram
“Hmm, sorry Ram I’m not really have mood to join, so you all have fun guys” said Haran with sad tone.
“Hey are you, are you joking?” ask Ram while close his car door harshly.
“No! I’m serious da, i feel so tired and having a light headache too, I will be fine only if I take some short nap”, says Haran just to convince Ram.
“Dei, cha I knew you from childhood da, so don’t simple say something to avoid this party, I know sure there is something else to stopping you to join with us today” said Ram while offer cigarettes to Haran.
“No thanks da, hmm sorry Ram, actually I went Lambok Estate today”, said Haran
“What! You when there, you when there to ask about Vaani is it?” question Ram furiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment