Wednesday 16 November 2011

nothing is true....

I never want to see you again”. she said while pointing her hand towards Naim.
“Why?” Naim was clueless.
“I did some much for you just because I thought you loves me,” said Nanthini while wiping her tears. “Sayang, can you please explains to me what had happens before you continue crying, said Naim emotionally.
“Enough! "I’m tired of all your dramas Naim, "through this one year you were just acting as you love me so much", said Nanthini.
“Don’t make me pits off sayang, "you are showing as you’re the only person who can get angry", shouted Naim.
“Hmm, I’m only shouting and screaming with you here, you should thank for that Naim!, "if any other girl in my place she definitely had slap right to your face," said Nanthini in anger along with tears.
Naim, is speechless.
“I heard everything Naim, you were so selfish, you were telling Sara that you loved me only for my money! How cruel you were?” said Nanthini in very harsh voice?
“Now I know! All your loves was only for my money, all your sweet words are only refers to my money, "you’re are such a cruel person that I had never meet in my life, I came to just say goodbye!” said Nanthini while walking away from there.
“Sayang, sayang” called Naim.

No comments:

Post a Comment